EVHSeries is specially designed for efficient discharges in cyclical applications. The EVH series can serve more than 400 with a design life up to 5 years in standby service.
- EVH means Electric Vehicle H (Roman Figure +, the meaning of satisfactory and plentiful). The series is a modern hi-tech energy application product.
- The EVH battery is especially suited for electric vehicle and hand tools systems.
- When it is used in safe surroundings, the battery is maintenance free, adding water is unnecessary and it can be recharged repeatedly.
- With isolated seal, it is not limited to direction, position in place. It can be put in horizontal way, vertical way and side way, its safety and functions totally will not be affected.
- With special formula to manufacture lead calcium alloy as well as automatic progresses, dangerous gas will not be generated.
- Long life, low self-discharge rate and high reliability.
- It has safety, low resistance so recharge is easy and energy output is more remarkable.
- Container material is frame retardant ABS with ranking UL 94V-0.
- Cycle or standby (or float) use.
- High rate discharge construction.
- Deep discharge recoverability.
- CSB batteries are strictly tested by our patented CCDS (computer charge/discharge system).
- ISO9001, 14001 certified.
- UL recognized components under UL 924 CSB file number MH14533.
- Complies with IATA/ICAO Special Provision A67 for air transport.
- Classified per MG Amendment 27 as a non-hazardous material for water transport.
- Recognized by DOT as "Dry charge" 49 CFR 171-189 for surface transport.